Baked And Steamed Green Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- For Green Paste: In a blender jug, add fresh coriander, green chilies, mint and water as required and blend to a fine paste.
- In a mixing bowl, add garlic, black pepper, hot spices powder, red chili flakes, olive oil, vinegar, salt to taste, eggs whites, corn flour and green paste and mix well to form a batter.
- Marinate chicken in the mix for half an hour.
- In a steamer, steam marinated chicken pieces for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Then bake in a pre heated oven at 200 degree C.
- Garnish with a cucumber and salad leaves and serve.