Avocado Quinoa Breakfast Muffins Recipe in Urdu
- 1/2 cup Quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal (Badam Powder)
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk (Badam Milk)
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Honey
- Avocado , ripe,peeled, seeded and mashed
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar) ,firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- To begin making Avocado Quinoa Breakfast Muffins, pre heat your oven to 350’F (180 C). Grease your muffin pan with some butter or nonstick spray and set aside (use paper liners if you prefer).
- Next, in a food processor add the egg, vanilla extract, almond milk, mashed avocado, honey and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a wide mixing bowl, sift together the quinoa flour, all-purpose flour, almond meal, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, chia seeds. Add sugar and stir to combine.
- Create a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the liquid avocado mixture, fold in the ingredients to make the batter for the muffin using a spatula until all combined well.
- Pour the batter equally onto the prepared muffin pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffin comes out clean. Once done, remove from the oven and cool down completely on a wire rack.
- Serve Avocado Quinoa Breakfast Muffins warm with Carrot Pineapple Orange Juice and Grilled Mushroom Sandwich With Herbs for a hearty breakfast, or you can also store them and serve later as an evening snack along with masala chai.
(Visited 1,503 times, 1 visits today)
|1/2 cup Quinoa flour|
|1/2 cup All Purpose Flour (Maida)|
|1/2 cup Almond Meal (Badam Powder)|
|1/2 cup Almond Milk (Badam Milk)|
|1 Whole Egg|
|1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract|
|1/4 cup Honey|
|Avocado , ripe,|
|1/4 cup Brown Sugar (Demerara Sugar) ,|
|1 teaspoon Baking soda|
|1/4 teaspoon Salt|
|1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)|
|1 tablespoon Chia Seeds|