Avocado, Grapefruit And Walnut Salad Recipe in Urdu
- To begin making the Avocado, Grapefruit and Walnut salad, slice the avocado, grapefruit and tomatoes and set them aside.
- In a small frying pan, over a low heat, gently toss the walnuts till they are fragrant and toasted. Once well toasted, set the walnuts aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the ingredients for the dressing: lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, vinegar, soy sauce and honey till it is creamy.
- Add in the minced shallots, salt and pepper and whisk once again. Set the dressing aside until you are ready to mix and serve the salad.
- In a large salad serving plate, layer the mixed greens and arrange the grapefruit and avocado slices over it. Scatter the halved tomatoes and toasted walnuts all over.
- Drizzle the prepared dressing generously over the salad and gently toss before you serve.
- Serve Avocado, Grapefruit And Walnut Salad along with Roasted Vegetable Pizza With Oat Flour Crust for a weeknight dinner.