Apple Tart Recipe in Urdu
1 cup Honey
2 tbsp Sugar
a pinch of Cinnamon Powder
200 gm flourplain
1 tbsp Yeast
1/2 cup Milk
1 tbsp Sugar
4 tbsp ghee
to taste Salt
Cooking MethodTo Make The Dough:
- Dissolve 1 tbsp yeast and 1 tsp sugar in ½ cup lukewarm milk.
- Now add egg yolk and mix well.
- Now add flour, salt and butter. Mix well and knead a soft dough.
- Wrap with a plastic foil and keep aside.
To Make Tart Filling:
- Heat 1 cup honey in a pan, add in sliced apple. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Roll the dough and spread in a greased pie mold.
- Prick top using fork. Now spread apple mixture on top.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp sugar and a pinch of cinnamon powder over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven on 180 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
|1 cup Honey|
|2 tbsp Sugar|
|a pinch of Cinnamon Powder|
|200 gm flour|
|1 tbsp Yeast|
|1/2 cup Milk|
|1 tbsp Sugar|
|4 tbsp ghee|
|to taste Salt|