Apple Crumble Pie Recipe in Urdu
9 inch Deep dish pie crust
½ cup Sugar
¾ tsp Cinnamon powder
1/3 cup Sugar
¾ cup All purpose flour
6 tbsp Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C.)
- Peel apples and cut into thinly slices.
- Fill pie shell with apple slices.
- In a bowl mix ½ cup sugar and cinnamon powder; sprinkle over apples.
- In a mixing bowl combine 1/3 cup sugar, all purpose flour and butter.
- Use your hands to knead it till it become similar to breadcrumbs.
- Cover apples with crumble and bake for 40 minutes or until apples are soft and top is lightly browned.
|9 inch Deep dish pie crust|
|½ cup Sugar|
|¾ tsp Cinnamon powder|
|1/3 cup Sugar|
|¾ cup All purpose flour|
|6 tbsp Butter|