Andhra Style Peanut Chutney Recipe With Tomatoes in Urdu
- To begin making the Andhra Style Peanut Chutney Recipe, on a low heat, dry roast the peanuts and red chillies together till the peanuts are fragrant and browned. Keep stirring so that they don’t burn.
- Also always split your chilies in half before roasting or frying to prevent the sudden sputtering.
- Once the peanuts and chilies are roasted, keep aside to cool.
- In about a cup of boiling water, blanch the tomatoes for about 5 minutes, slit the tomatoes slightly at the end so that it’s easier to peel. Peel the blanched tomatoes and keep aside to cool.
- Once peanuts and tomatoes are cool, Add them to a mixer grinder along with garlic and salt and blend well to make the chutney. Add a little water if required. Check the salt and adjust to suit your taste. Transfer the Peanut Chutney to a bowl.
- The final step is to make the Tadka.
- In a small pan, heat oil and add mustard seeds and allow them to splutter. Once they splutter, add the urad dal and curry leaves. Saute for about 1-2 minutes till the dal is browned and crunchy.
- Add the Tadka to the Peanut Chutney and serve.
- Serve the Andhra Style Peanut Chutney with Ragi Idli or Ghee Masala Dosa Recipe for a wholesome breakfast.
(Visited 2,032 times, 1 visits today)