Aloo Ke Seekh Kabab Recipe in Urdu
About ALOO KE SEEKH KABAB Recipe:
ALOO KE SEEKH KABAB Recipe is a very famous dish, We can easily make it at home as well, Especially it is a very instant and popular recipe you can make it for lunch, breakfast or for dinner as well. It is one of the most loved dishes and now you don’t need to go outside such as street food or at any restaurant for this because here is the easiest way to make it at home. We do have its Nutritional Facts of the recipe for the health conscious people out there so you can make changes according to your diet plan as well.
You May Like:
Biryani ke kebab Recipe by Chef Basit Usmani
Recipe Cooking Method:
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply some oil on a wooden skewer and to make kebabs tread them in wooden skewer.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Can be freeze in a zip lock bag for up to 1 week.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry kebabs until golden brown.
- Serve with tomato and tamarind sauce.
- Can be stored in a zip lock bag for a week.
- Directions of Chutney:
- Heat oil in a pan, add and cook blended tomatoes on medium flame.
- When tomatoes are cooked add salt, red chili paste, chaat masala, red chili powder and crushed cumin.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tamarind pulp and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Your chutney is ready to serve.
- Can be stored up to 1 week.
For More Updates Please Follow us at: