Adrak Chai Recipe in Urdu
2 cups Water
1/4 cup Milk , low fat, warmed
1 tablespoons Loose leaf tea , RedLabel or Lipton or Assam teas
1 inch Ginger , grated
Sugar , to taste
- To begin making the Adrak Chai Recipe – Indian Style Ginger Tea, warm milk and keep aside.
- In a saucepan bring two cups of water and the grated ginger to a boil. Allow it to boil for a few minutes so the water gets flavored with flavours of ginger.
- Add in the tea leaves and allow the tea mixture to come to a boil and let it simmer for about a minute.
- Turn off the heat, cover the pan and allow the tea to brew for a few minutes. Pour in the warm milk and give the tea a stir.
- Using a small strainer filter the adrak chai into individual cups or a teapot. Stir in the sugar to taste.
- Serve the Adrak Chai along with a Iyengar Bakery Khara Biscuit for a tea time snack.
Mark as Complete
|2 cups Water|
|1/4 cup Milk , low fat, warmed|
|1 tablespoons Loose leaf tea , Red|
|1 inch Ginger , grated|
|Sugar , to taste|