Achari Masala Puri Recipe in Urdu
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 3 tablespoons Achari masala
- 1 teaspoon Ajwain (Carom seeds)
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- Salt , to taste
- Cooking oil , for deep frying
- To begin making the Achari Masala Puri Recipe, first get all the ingredients ready. If you don’t have achar masala you can also use a few tablespoons of the ready mango pickle to make the puris, it will give a great taste.
- In a large mixing now, add all the ingredients except the oil. Combine all the ingredients well, add a tablespoon of oil and add little water at a time to make a smooth firm puri dough. Add a little oil on the top and knead more to make a smooth dough.
- Preheat the oil for deep frying the puris in a deep frying pan. Divide the puris into 20 small portions and roll the puri dough on an oiled surface into a 3 inch diameter circle.
- Deep fry the Achari Masala Puri until it puffs up and gets golden brown in color. Once done, drain from the oil and serve. Proceed the same way to make the remaining puris.
- Serve the Achari Masala Puri along with a Urulai Kizhangu Masiyal Recipe (Lemony Potato Curry) and Paka Kela Raita for a weekend breakfast, lunch or a weeknight dinner.
(Visited 2,319 times, 1 visits today)
|2 cups Whole Wheat Flour|
|3 tablespoons Achari masala|
|1 teaspoon Ajwain (Carom seeds)|
|1 teaspoon Red chilli powder|
|1 teaspoon Black pepper powder|
|Salt , to taste|
|Cooking oil , for deep frying|