Raan Dum Pukht Recipe in Urdu
- Mutton leg 1 whole
- Salt to taste
- Lemon (juice) 2 lemons
- Papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Butter 5 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Onion 2 – 3
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Vinegar 5 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Chili powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves ½ bunch
- Mint leaves ¼ bunch
- Ginger 1 medium piece
- Green chilies 2 – 3
- Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- Mark cuts on whole mutton leg, marinate with a little salt, lemon juice and papaya paste.
- In another pan heat butter and oil.
- Add in onion and sauté till softened.
- Then add mutton leg, fry well till its color is changed.
- Add ginger garlic paste, vinegar, cumin seeds, turmeric, chili powder, coriander powder and all spice powder.
- Fry well for 1 – 2 minutes, now add 1 glass of water, cover and cook for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Now remove lid, add coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies and ginger. Mix well.
- Now remove mixture in a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala and serve hot.
(Visited 1,692 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com