Qeema Naan Recipe in Urdu
- Ingredients for Mince
- Mince 2 pounds
- Onions 2 medium
- Tomato 2 medium
- Boiled potato 2 large (optional)
- Fresh garlic paste 1 tbs (heaped)
- Fresh ginger i tbs thinly sliced
- Red chili powder 1 tbs
- Crushed pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tbsp or to taste
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Crushed coriander 1tbs
- Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- Dry fenugreek (sokhi meethi) 1 teaspoon
- Cilantro (hara dhaniya) half bunch
- Mint leaves 10 to 12
- Oil 2 to 3 tbsp (not more than that..we need dry mince)
- For Naan Ingredients:
- All purpose flour 4 cups
- Dry active Yeast 2 tsp full
- Baking Powder 2 tsp flat
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Milk 2 tbsp (Luke warm)
- Hand hot water as needed for kneading
- For Mince: First heat oil and add chopped garlic fry it until golden brown than add mince and fry it until its water dried and mince look like very very light golden.
- Then add thinly sliced tomato,thinly sliced onion, ginger and all spices except fenugreek, add 1/4 cup of water and cook it on medium heat until the water dries out completely.
- At the end put cilantro and fenugreek and mix it well.
- Turn off the stove and let the mince cool down completely before stuffing in naan.
- For Flour: Mix all dry ingredients together then add oil and mix it well after that add milk mix it and then knead it with hot water.
- Cover the dough with kitchen towel at warm place. Let the dough rise for about 1 and half hour.
- Make balls bigger than regular roti because we have to put mince in it and cover it again and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Method for Stuffing and Baking: Flatten the ball using your hands (or rolling pin), roll it out slightly about 5 inches.
- And then place about 2 heaped tbsp of the mince stuffing in the center and pull the edges up, seal and shape into a ball again.
- Dust with a little flour and roll out like a roti..
- Brush the top with melted butter and some cilantro or mince leaves.put impression with the help of fork.
- pre-heat your oven for 20 minutes maximum temperature.
- Remove the hot baking tray from the oven, grease it well with butter and place the naan on to it (i used pizza stone you can use tawa as well)
- Put naan into the oven on the top rack for 1-2 minutes till the top of naan goes golden brown (keep an eye after 1 minute).take out the naan from oven brush more butter..
- Wrap the naans in a clean tea towel and serve hot.with podina chutni or lassi and enjoy.
(Visited 1,153 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org