This recipe is full of fragrant spices that gives a rich flavor base.
PRAWN MASSAMAN CURRY
12-16 medium prawns, shelled and deveined
¾ cup chopped spring onion greens
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 inch galangal, roughly chopped
1 lemon grass stalk, chopped
1 tablespoon coriander seeds
1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
3-4 dried red chillies, soaked and chopped
1 teaspoon black peppercorns
1 tablespoon oil
Salt to taste
2 medium potatoes, boiled, peeled and cut into cubes
1 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon spring onion green strips + for garnishing
1. Heat a non-stick pan. Add spring onion greens, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, coriander seeds and cumin seeds, mix and sauté for 5 minutes. Transfer in a blender jar.
2. Add dried red chillies, peppercorns and some water blend to a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add 2-3 tablespoons prepared paste, mix and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add salt, prawns and potatoes and mix well. Add coconut milk, stir and cook till the prawns are fully done. Add spring onion greens and mix well.
5. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor