Pindi Chole Paneer | पिंडी छोले पनीर | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
A new version of masaledaar Chole with mouth-melting Paneer is a very interesting and delicious recipe. You can serve it alongside hot bhaturas, laccha paranthas or any Indian bread of your choice.
Terms & Conditions for Contest –
PINDI CHOLE PANEER
1½ cups chickpeas (chole), soaked for 8-10 hours and drained
1½ tbsps tea leaves
2 tsps dried amla
Salt to taste
3 tbsps pure ghee
4 green chillies
1½ tbsps ginger-garlic paste
2-3 large tomatoes, pureed
3½ tbsps Tata Sampann Punjabi Chhole Masala
2 medium tomatoes
250 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
Ginger strips for garnish
Fresh coriander sprigs for garnish
Bhature to serve
Sirka kanda to serve
Lemon wedges to serve
Green chillies to serve
1. Add chickpeas in a pressure cooker. Take a muslin cloth and add tea leaves and dried amla in the middle and tightly tie to form a potli.
2. Add the potli into the pressure cooker and add 3-4 cups water, salt, and place the cooker on heat. Cook under pressure till 7-8 whistles are released. Allow the pressure to reduce completely.
3. Heat ghee in a kadai.
4. Slit green chillies and set aside.
5. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add tomato puree and mix well. Add salt, mix and cook till fat separates.
6. Add Tata Sampann Punjabi Chhole Masala and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add the cooked chickpeas mixture and slit green chillies.
7. Discard the eye of the tomatoes and cut them into quarters and add them into the pan. Mix till well combined. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes.
8. Cut the cottage cheese into ½ inch cubes.
9. Mash the chole with the back of the spoon, add the cubed cottage cheese and gently mix well. Cook for 1 minute, take the pan off the heat.
10. Transfer the prepared mixture into a serving bowl, garnish with ginger strips and coriander sprigs. Serve hot with bhature, sirka kanda, lemon wedges and green chillies.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org