Peanut Chikki | पीनट चिक्की | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Skip on the store bought chikkis and make them at home instead. You can even gift these peanut and jaggery loaded chikkis to your loved ones.
1¼ cups raw peanuts
1 tsp ghee + for greasing
½ cup jaggery
¼ tsp green cardamom powder
1. Dry roast the peanuts till crisp. Remove the skin and allow to cool completely.
2. Add the roasted peanuts into a blender jar, and coarsely crush it. Set aside.
3. Heat ghee in a non-stick pan, add jaggery and mix well. Let the jaggery melt completely. To test whether the syrup is ready, put a drop of it in cold water. If it forms a firm ball then the syrup is ready.
4. Add the crushed peanuts, green cardamom powder and mix till well combined.
5. Grease a plate and moulds with ghee. Add the prepared mixture into each mould and press it to even the layer. Allow to cool completely.
6. Demould and serve.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com