Pasta Pulao Recipe in Urdu
- Boiled spiral pasta 3 cups
- Water 1 cups
- Oil or ghee 2 tbsp
- Cumin seed 1 tbsp
- Onion sliced 1 no
- Chopped tomatoes 1 cup
- Potato 1 cup (peeled and fine chopped)
- Coriander powdered 2 tbsp
- Garam masala powdered 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Boil pasta and drain well keep on a side.
- In a heavy pan, heat the oil and add the cumin and sliced onion.
- When the onion becomes a light brown, add the tomatoes and potatoes, garam masala, salt and chili powder. Stir-fry till mix well.
- Add half cups of water, bring to a boil uncovered, then lower the heat to simmer and cover.
- When potatoes are cooked, add boiled pasta mix and cover on a very slow heat 3 to 5 minutes. Pulao is ready, serve hot.
(Visited 3,725 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com