Wholesome and full of rustic flavour, Paneer Kulcha is a warm recipe made with love. It Tasting heavenly, the secret is to follow the recipe correctly, and you’ll have the perfect recipe in your hands, one stuffed with the rich and spicy paneer filling.
200 grams cottage cheese (paneer), grated
2 cups refined flour (maida)
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon castor sugar
½ teaspoon salt + to taste
½ cup milk
1 tablespoon yogurt
1 medium onion, finely chopped
½ teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur)
2-3 green chillies, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
Onion seeds (kalonji) for sprinkling
1. Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, castor sugar, salt, milk and yogurt in a bowl along with some water. Knead into a soft dough. Set aside for 1 hour.
2. Mix together cottage cheese, onions, dried mango powder, green chillies, coriander leaves, chilli powder and salt in another bowl.
3. Preheat oven to 180º C.
4. Grease your palms and divide the dough into equal portions. Stuff each portion with a generous portion of cottage cheese mixture and shape into balls.
5. Sprinkle some onion seeds on top and flatten into small thick discs. Transfer them on a baking tray.
6. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Serve hot with yogurt.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor