Onion Rings | Chef’s Day Out | Chef Saurabh | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
3-4 medium onions, cut into roundels and layers separated
1½ cups refined flour (maida)
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon mustard paste
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
Salt to taste
¾ cup cornflakes
½ cup dried breadcrumbs
Oil for deep-frying
1. Mix together flour, crushed peppercorns, chilli powder, mustard paste, onion powder, garlic powder, mixed herbs and salt in a bowl. Add sufficient water and mix well into a batter of coating consistency.
2. Coarsely crush cornflakes with breadcrumbs on a plate.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
4. Coat onion rings with the cornflakes mixture and deep-fry in hot oil till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org