3-4 medium onions, cut into roundels and layers separated
1½ cups refined flour (maida)
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon mustard paste
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
Salt to taste
¾ cup cornflakes
½ cup dried breadcrumbs
Oil for deep-frying
1. Mix together flour, crushed peppercorns, chilli powder, mustard paste, onion powder, garlic powder, mixed herbs and salt in a bowl. Add sufficient water and mix well into a batter of coating consistency.
2. Coarsely crush cornflakes with breadcrumbs on a plate.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
4. Coat onion rings with the cornflakes mixture and deep-fry in hot oil till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor