Omelet Curry Recipe in Urdu
- 2 potatoes chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 eggs
- 250 gm yogurt
- Few curry leaves
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds crushed
- 1/4 tsp carom seeds
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl, beat eggs properly.
- Season with salt.
- Add flour in it.
- keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan or wok.
- Add onion, garlic cloves, potatoes and peas.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes then add yogurt and water in it.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder,crushed cumin, carom seeds, curry leaves and salt.
- Bring to a bowl and let it simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan.
- Fry egg mixture in a form of omelet.
- Repeat this procedure with remaining ingredients.
- Cut omelet into square pieces then into skillet.
- Stir well.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle green chilies over it.
- Delicious Omelet Curry is ready to serve.
(Visited 9,107 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org