Olive Pan Fish Recipe in Urdu
- 300 gm fish fillet
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chili crushed
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- salt to taste
- Rinse fish fillets and remove all excess fat then drain.
- Now cut fish fillets in 3 to 4 inch pieces.
- In a bowl, add flour, corn flour, egg, black pepper and salt.
- Mix well and make a smooth batter.
- Put fish fillets in this batter and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Place chopped olives in a shallow dish.
- Coat marinated fish with olives.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Delicious Olive Pan Fish is ready to serve.
(Visited 10,831 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org