Nawabi Hazari Kabab Recipe in Urdu
- 500 gm boneless chicken cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp green chili paste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp cheddar cheese grated
- 4 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 bamboo skewers
- Soak wooden or bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Place chicken cubes in a large bowl.
- Add cream, cheddar cheese, egg , oil, green chili paste, ginger garlic paste, salt, all spice and corn flour.
- Mix well.
- Marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Now thread chicken cubes into skewers.
- Place skewers in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Nawabi Hazari Kabab is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org