National’s Tawa Kalaiji (Griddle Fried Liver) Recipe in Urdu
- Beef or Mutton liver 1 kg
- National Salt to taste
- National Ginger and garlic paste 2 tbsp
- National Red chili powder 1 tsp or to taste
- National Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp (toasted, crushed)
- Coriander 1 tsp (toasted, crushed)
- Black pepper 1 tsp (toasted, crushed)
- All spice powder ¼ tsp
- Red chili 1 tsp (crushed)
- Onion 2 (chopped)
- Green chili 4 (thinly sliced)
- Fresh green coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Tomatoes 250 gm (finely chopped)
- Dry fenugreek ¼ tsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Lemon juice of 1
Cut liver into small cubes.
Marinate it in ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, crushed cumin, crushed coriander seed, crushed black pepper, all spice powder, chopped onion, dry fenugreek, crushed chillies, finely chopped tomatoes, lemon juice, oil and salt.
Heat a griddle or frying pan and grease it.
Put the marinated liver on to the hot pan.
Stir fry till the liver is cooked and the spices are well combined.
Sprinkle some chopped green chili, sliced ginger and chopped green coriander leaves on top.
Serve hot with hot naan, chapatti or paratha.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org