National’s Special Sindhi Biryani Recipe
3 cups Rice
3/4kg Chicken pieces
Onion 3 large, sliced
1 cup Yogurt
1 tsp National’s Ginger paste
1/2 tsp National’s Garlic paste
1 tsp Green chilli paste
1/2 cup Tomato puree
a sachet of National’s sindhi biryani
1/2 cup Milk
A pinch Saffron
Green coriander leaves 2 tbsp, chopped
Water 3 1/2 cups
1 cup oil
Salt as required
1. Make a mixture with tomato puree, yogurt, green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, National’s sindhi biryani masala and salt.
2. Take the chicken and marinade it in the same mixture. Let it rest for 3-4 hours.
3. Put oil in a pan, heat it and fry onions till they turn golden brown.
4. Now, to this add the marinated chicken and cook the entire mixture till cook well.
5. After that in a large pan, take the rice and add 3 1/2 cups of water to it. Also, take the saffron, mix with the milk and add to the rice.
6. Lastly, add the cardamom powder and the chicken pieces, along with the marinade.
7. Mix all the ingredients gently, cover with the pan lid and simmer about 20 minutes.
delicious n mouth watering sindhi biryani is ready……
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org