National’s Mutton Qorma Recipe
Ingredients of Mutton Qorma
- 1 kg mutton (raan) cut into pieces
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 6 green cardamom
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 cloves
- 4-5 bay leaves
- Whole black peppers
- A pinch of Javitri or mace
- 3 onions cut lengthwise
- 1/2 cup of yoghurt
- 2 cups of water
- Red chilli powder
- Cashew nut or almond paste
- Saffron in warm milk
- 1 Tbsp rose water
- national qorma masala
- 1.Take 1 tbsp of ghee and fry the ginger and garlic paste.
- 2.Then add the green cardamom, cinnamon stick, cloves, bay leaves, whole black peppers
- 3.and a pinch of Javitri.
- 4.After a few minutes, add the mutton till the color turns white. Add salt.
- 5.Take 3 onions cut lengthwise, and fry them in vegetable oil till they turn brown.
- 6.Add the yoghurt with red chillies mix, as well as brown onion paste to the meat. Add 2 cups of water, and let the meat cook on medium heat.
- 7.Just before the meat is done, add the cashew nut paste.
- 8.For a lovely last step, add the rose water and saffron.
(Visited 1,946 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com