National’s Chiken Tikka Recipe
Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp Tomato paste
2 tbsp Lemon juice
2 tsp Ground coriander
national tikka masala
2 Cups plain yoghurt
4 Finely chopped garlic cloves
1 Inch fresh ginger, chopped
2 tsp Ground cumin
1. Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl and refrigerate it overnight.
2. Add chicken (cut in cubes) and marinate it in the above-mentioned bowl.
3. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
6. Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes.
7. 3 tbsp of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org