Namkeen Boti Recipe in Urdu
- 500 gm boneless mutton
- 250 gm plain yogurt
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 4 green chilies thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds crushed
- 1 tbsp khatai powder
- 1 tbsp black pepper crushed
- whole hot spices as required
- salt to taste
- 1-1/2 glass water
- 2 tbsp ginger slices
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander chopped
- Wash mutton and remove all excess fat.
- Then cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or pan.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute or until light golden.
- Put mutton in it and cook for 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Now pour water in it.
- Bring to a boil and cook on low flame for 40 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Now add yogurt and salt .
- Cook for 5 minutes or until water dries up.
- When meat has tenderized, add crushed cumin, crushed coriander, whole hot spices, khatai powder, black pepper, and 4 green chilies.
- Mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Then take it out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with ginger and coriander leaves.
- Delicious Mutton Namkeen Boti is ready to serve.
(Visited 3,792 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com