Moli ka Halwa | Tarka | Rida Aftab | Desi Food
The perfect season to try out all the halwas of the world is here. This Moli ka Halwa is a must try before the winter season goes away
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Moli ka Halwa and Fried Black Pepper Chicken Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 15 January 2020.
If you enjoy cooking Pakistani food and are looking for recipes, videos of LIVE shows, totkas, and other food stories in both Urdu and English, subscribe to this Youtube channel or go to our website: https://www.masala.tv/
#MasalaTV #Food #MasalaRecipes #Recipe #EveningWithShireen #ShireenAnwar#Dawat #AbidaBaloch #Lazzat #SaminaJalil #FlameOnHai #IrfanWasti #Tarka #RidaAftab #MehboobsKitchen #MehboobKhan #FoodDiaries #ZarnakSidhwa #Breakfast #Dinner#Lunch #Chef #Cooking#Baking #Eating #KarachiFood #FastFood #DesiFood #Desi #RecipeHomemade #FoodTube #Yummy #Foodie
Moli ka Halwa:
Radish 1 kg
Milk 1 kg
Whole dried milk ½ kg
Sugar 1 cup
Clarified butter 1 cup
Silver Leaves 2
Almonds 50 gm
Pistachios 50 gm
• Peel and grate radish.
Now boil water and add grated radish and let it cook for 10 minutes.
• Squeeze out water from it, making sure it is completely dry.
• After this, in a pan boil milk and add boiled radishes and let it cook on medium flame.
• When milk dries out a little, add sugar, ghee and fry.
• Add cardamom powder, khoya, almonds, pistachios and remove it from the stove.
• In the end, take out in a dish.
• Let it cool, garnish with silver leaves and serve.
Fried Black Pepper Chicken :
Boneless Chicken 1 kg
Round Chilies 6
Chopped Tomatoes ½ kg
Oil ½ cup
Salt 1 tsp
Turmeric 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic 1 tbsp
Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
Black Pepper 4 tbsp
Lemon Juice 4 tbsp
Green Coriander as required
• First of all heat ½ cup oil, add 6 round chilies. Cook well until it turns brown.
• After this add 2 onions, 1 tbsp ginger garlic along with 1 kg boneless chicken and cover it.
• Cook until tender, and then add ½ kg chopped tomatoes, 4 tbsp black pepper, 1 tsp salt, 2 tsp cumin seeds. Cover it for half an hour.
• When chicken is cooked and tender smoothly then add 4 tbsp lemon juice, green coriander as required. Turn off the flame.
• Delicious fry black pepper chicken is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org