Minty Spicy Lemongrass Milk by Tarla Dalal
Minty Spicy Lemongrass Milk,here is a hot cuppa that will soothe your senses and rejuvenate you when a bad cold saps your energy.
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Minty-Spicy-Lemongrass-Milk-4216r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Minty Spicy Lemongrass Milk
A hot glass of milk can be very comforting indeed, especially when it is pepped up with aromatic spices. Here is a hot cuppa that will soothe your senses and rejuvenate you when a bad cold saps your energy. Lemongrass and mint leaves add vitamin C to this pleasing beverage, helping to relieve cold and cough by improving immunity levels. Turmeric powder added to this Minty Spicy Lemongrass Milk also works wonders by protecting your body from infections.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes.
Makes 2 glasses.
6 mint leaves (phudina)
2 to 3 lemongrass (hare chai ki patti) stalks, cut into 50mm. (2″) pieces
½ tsp chai masala
1 tsp grated ginger (adrak)
1 tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
¼ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1. Combine 2 cups of water, lemongrass stalks, mint leaves and sugar, mix well and boil.
2. Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes till the aroma is released and the water is reduced to half.
3. Add the ginger and chai masala, mix well and boil on a slow flame for 1 minute.
4. Add the milk, bring to a boil and simmer on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Add the turmeric powder, mix well and boil on a slow flame for 1 minute.
6. Remove from the flame and strain using a strainer.
7. Pour into 2 individual glasses and serve hot.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org