Mini Chocolate Bundt Cake with Peppermint Frosting Recipe in Urdu
- For Cake:
- Unsalted butter 1/2 cup (120 g) room temperature
- Granulated sugar 1 cup (200 g)
- Egg 1
- Vanilla extract ½ tsp
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup (55 g)
- Baking soda 3/4 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- All purpose flour 1 cup (120 g)
- Milk 3/4 cup (180 ml)
- For Frosting:
- Heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar 1/3 cup
- Peppermint extract ½ tsp
- Peppermint candies, crushed
- For Cake: Preheat the oven to 185 degrees C. Grease 12 mini silicone fluted bundt molds, place on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in egg then add all dry ingredients one at a time and beat thoroughly in between each addition. Mix in milk.
- Divide the batter evenly between the bundt molds and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the cakes to cool on a wire rack then remove from the molds.
- For Frosting: Mix the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and peppermint extract on medium speed until the mixture thickens, but is slightly runny.
- Top each cake with the frosting and sprinkle with peppermint candies.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com