Mini Beef Burgers Recipe in Urdu
- Mutton mince 400 Grams
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- All spice 1 tsp
- Bread slices 3 medium
- Oil for frying
- Bun 2
- Tomato ketchup ¼ cup
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Salad leaves 6 – 8
- Cheese slices 6 – 8
- Mustard paste 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes 2 (sliced)
- In a food processor, add mutton mince, soya sauce, egg, red chili powder, salt, all spice and bread slices in it and finely process them.
- Form kebabs of the size of buns from the mixture and shallow fry them.
- Take a bun and cut into center.
- Fry bun pieces on griddle.
- Apply tomato ketchup on both buns and on the bottom bun, apply mayonnaise and salad leaves.
- Over it place prepared kabab, cheese slices and mustard paste.
- Then place tomato slices on it.
- Lastly cover and serve with ketchup.
(Visited 4,724 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org