Mango Swirls Cheese Cake Recipe in Urdu
- For Base:
- Biscuits 200 gm (crushed)
- Butter 4 ounces (melted)
- For Filling:
- Cream cheese 200 gm
- Curd cheese 200 gm
- Caster sugar ½ cup
- Cream 400 gm (whipped)
- Gelatin 2 tbsp (dissolved)
- Mango 1 ½ cup (blended)
- Lemon juice 1 to 2 tbsp
- Mango pieces 1 cup
- For Base: Crush biscuits mixed with melted butter.
- Spread in a 9 inch loose bottom pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes on 180 degree C, remove and keep aside.
- For Filling: In a bowl beat together both the cheese with caster sugar, lemon juice fold in cream and ½ mixture of dissolved gelatin.
- Mix the remaining gelatin into the mango puree.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the biscuit base and level properly.
- Top with mango puree, swirl lightly to give a marble effect, chill until set.
- Decorate with mango pieces and whipped cream.
(Visited 4,975 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com