Mango Kulfi Recipe in Urdu
- Bread slices 2
- Evaporated milk 1 tin (chilled)
- Condensed milk 1 tin (chilled)
- Solid milk (khoya) 1 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Mango puree 1 cup
- Cardamom powder as required
- Rose water 3 tbsp
- Mango cubes 1/2 cup
- Add bread slice, condensed milk, solid milk, cream, mango puree, cardamom powder and rose water blend all.
- Now add evaporated milk in blender and slightly blend.
- Add mango cubes in to kulfi mixture mix and pour into kulfi mold.
- Allow to freeze for 7-8 hours and serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org