Mango & Chocolate Cheese Cake Recipe in Urdu
Mango & chocolate cheese cake
- Mango puree 1 cup
- Hang curd 2 cup
- Sugar powder 1/2 cup
- Melted chocolate 1/2 cup
- Olpers cream 1 packet
- Gelatin powder 2 Tbsp
- Unsalted biscuits 1 packet
- Butter 100 grm
- First crush unsalted biscuits with butter in chopper then set it in cake pan and refrigerate it for 30 mints.
- Then take a pan and put half cup of water n 2 Tbsp of gelatin powder cook until gelatin dissolve.
- Then take large bowl and put mango puree, cream, sugar powder, hang curd and gelatin mixture then mix well.
- Put all the mango n cream mixture on cake pan then put melted chocolate on top and give marble texture then refrigerate it again for 4 to 5 hours.
(Visited 8,265 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com