Malai Gosht Recipe in Urdu
- Meat (mutton) ½ kg
- Yogurt 375 gms
- Cream 1 cup
- Papaya paste 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ghee 1 cup
- Onions 2
- Ginger garlic 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds (crushed) 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala ½ tsp
- Black pepper corns ½ tsp
- Coal1 piece
- Marinate meat with yogurt, cream, papaya, salt and put on fridge for 30 minutes.
- Now in a pan, heat ½ cup ghee add meat cover it and let it tender.
- In separate pan, heat remaining ghee add onions and fry.
- Then add ginger garlic, cumin seeds, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, black pepper corns and fry.
- Now add tender meat let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- In the end give coal steam and serve.
(Visited 5,488 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com