Machli Ki Tikki Recipe in Urdu
- 1/2 kg fish fillets
- 2 potatoes boiled & mashed
- 1 small onion
- 1 capsicum
- 4 green chilies
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp coriander crushed
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds crushed
- 1 tbsp red chili crushed
- salt to taste
- 1/4 bunch mint leaves finely chopped
- 1/4 bunch coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Oil for shallow frying
- Place fish fillets in a chopper machine. Add egg, boiled potatoes, coriander, capsicum, onion, green chilies, mint leaves, crushed coriander, cumin, red chili, tamarind paste, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Chop them until well combined.
- Take the mixture out in a bowl. Shape them into kebabs.
- Put kebabs into plain flour and coat them properly.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Shallow fry kebabs in it. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked thorough. Delicious Machli Ki Tikki is ready to serve. ENJOY!
(Visited 8,809 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org