Shrimps cooked in lemon flavoured creamy buttery sauce served best with steamed rice.
LEMON BUTTER SHRIMPS
200 grams shrimps, shelled and deveined
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons oil
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
1 medium white onion, chopped
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley + for sprinkling
½ cup fresh cream
Fresh parsley sprig for garnishing
Steamed rice for serving
1. Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add shrimps and toss. Add salt and crushed peppercorns, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Heat remaining butter and remaining oil in the same pan. Add garlic and onion, mix and sauté till onion turns translucent.
3. Add lemon juice and mix. Add parsley and cream, mix well and simmer for a minute.
4. Add cooked shrimps and mix well. Add salt and crushed peppercorns, mix well and cook for a minute.
5. Sprinkle some parsley, garnish with parsley sprig and serve hot with steamed rice.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor