Layered Pancakes Recipe in Urdu
- All-purpose flour 150 gm
- Sugar 400 gm
- Egg yolks, beaten lightly 10
- Nutmeg/cardamom powder quarter tsp
- Ghee 100 gm
- Coconut milk powder 200 gm
- Water 350 ml
- A pinch of salt to taste
- Mix coconut milk powder with water, using a whisk to make a homogeneous liquid.
- Heat the mixture on low heat and gradually dissolve sugar in it.
- When sugar dissolves completely turn off the flame and leave the saucepan to cool.
- At room temperature, mix in egg yolks a little at time, gradually add the remaining ingredients except the ghee.
- Mix till you attain a smooth batter.
- Strain to remove any lumps.
- Smear three tbsp of ghee in an eight-inch round baking pan, making sure it spreads evenly throughout the base and the sides.
- Pour a cup of batter into the tray and bake for six to eight minutes or till the surface gets golden tinge.
- Pour one tsp ghee over baked layer and then pour three quarters of cut of batter over it, bake again till golden in color.
- Make seven such layers, baking each layer in the oven till golden.
- When the entire batter is used up let the pancakes cool.
- Now remove to a plate.
- Leave to set for at least 10 to 12 hours, cut into slices and serve.
(Visited 1,643 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org