Lauki Ka Halwa Recipe in Urdu
- 2 bottle gourds Lauki
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- 250 gm dry milk powder
- 50 gm almonds sliced
- 50 gm pistachios sliced
- 2 tbsp kewra essence
- Peel bottle gourds then remove the seeds.
- Grate bottle gourd properly.
- Now boil grated bottle gourd in small quantity of water until tender.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat a clarified butter in a pan on low heat.
- Add boiled bottle gourd and fry for 5 minutes or until all water dries up.
- Now add sugar and kewra essence.
- Cook on low flame for 10 minutes or until sugar has dissolved.
- Add dried milk.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios.
- Delicious Lauki Ka Halwa is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com