Khow Suey Samosa | खाओ स्वे समोसा | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Samosa in a totally new avatar, peanuts, burnt garlic, noodles, eggs, chicken and more, stuffed into a samosa making it absolutely yummy!
KHOW SUEY SAMOSA
Samosa dough as required
100 grams chicken mince
50 grams egg noodles, boiled + to sprinkle
1 tbsp oil + for deep frying
½ tbsp finely chopped ginger
½ tbsp finely chopped garlic
1 small onion, finely chopped + to sprinkle
1 tsp cumin seeds
½ tsp turmeric powder
½ tsp cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
Salt to taste
2 tbsps coconut milk
1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander leaves + to sprinkle
2-3 basil leaves
2 tbsps chopped spring onion greens + to sprinkle
2 tbsps fried onion + to serve
2-3 fresh red chillies, diagonally sliced
2 tbsps roasted peanuts + to sprinkle
½ tbsp burnt garlic + to sprinkle
1 egg, boiled, peeled and sliced
2 tsps lemon juice
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add ginger, garlic, onion and cumin seeds. Sauté till onion is translucent.
2. Add chicken and sauté on high heat for 3-4 minutes. Reduce the flame and add turmeric powder, cumin powder, and coriander powder, salt and mix well.
3. Add coconut milk and mix well. Cook for 3-4 minutes and take it off the heat. Transfer into a bowl.
4. Add chopped coriander, hand tear basil leaves and add. Add spring onion, fried onion, red chillies, peanuts, burnt garlic, egg slices, and boiled noodles and lemon juice. Mix till well combined.
5. Take a portion of the dough and roll it into a thin oblong. Cut into half horizontally and shape each part into a cone.
6. Stuff the cone with a portion of the prepared filling and apply a little water on the edges to seal it and shape it like a samosa.
7. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai, deep fry the prepared samosas till golden brown and crisp. Drain on an absorbent paper.
8. To serve, place and crush samosa on a serving plate, add noodles, fried onion, burnt garlic, spring onion greens and peanuts, chopped coriander and chopped onion.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org