Kathiyawari Chana Chaat Recipe in Urdu
- White chickpeas 250 grams
- Baking Soda ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Red chili 1 tsp (chopped)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Tamarind juice ½ cup
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp (fried)
- Carom seeds ½ tsp (fried)
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Onion 1 (finely chopped)
- Green coriander ½ bunch
- Wash white chickpeas and soak it for overnight.
- Wash it again and baking soda and 4 glasses of water. Cook on low flame.
- Cook until tender add red chili powder, chopped red chili along with salt.
- Cook and stir smoothly and cook for 20 more minutes.
- Add tamarind juice. Turn off the flame.
- After this in a bowl add fried cumin seeds, carom seeds, chaat masala and all spice powder. Mix well.
- Now pour into dish and add onion and green coriander along with mix masala.
- Serve hot.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org