Karahi Qeema Recipe in Urdu
- Mince ½ kg
- Onion 2 (omelet cut)
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Green chili 6 (chopped)
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp
- Cooking oil 1 cup
- Red chili flakes 2 tsp
- Green coriander leaves ½ bunch
- Tomato 6 (finely diced)
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Wash mince and strain water.
- Now in a cooking pot add mince along with all ingredients and cover to cook.
- After a while fry 2-3 minutes till oil comes on surface.
- Sprinkle green coriander leave and put on dum for 5 minutes.
- Ready to serve with hot naan.
(Visited 6,739 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com