Kaju ki Barfi
- Cashew nuts 1 cup
- Sugar ½ cup
- Water ¼ cup
- Silver paper for garnish
- Put cashew in food processor and grind to a semi fine powder.
- Add sugar and water in a pan and boil; stir until sugar melts completely.
- Check the consistency by pouring a few drops of syrup in a little water, if it does not dissolve in water then this is the right consistency.
- Now transfer cashew powder in sugar syrup and cook until form a thick rolling mixture. It should be flexible dough, not dry or hard.
- When it is still warm, knead it well until smooth; don’t scrap mixture from the sides of pan as it will hard the dough.
- If the dough becomes hard, add ½ tsp melted ghee/butter.
- Now place a butter paper on work surface then shift dough on it and cover it another butter paper piece and roll out dough with rolling pin about ¼ inches thick.
- Remove top butter paper and cut into diamonds shape. Garnish with silver paper.
- Serve or store in air tight container.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com