Kadhi Kachori | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Kachori topped with Kadhi is a Rajasthani specialty that is simply delicious. Click to find more.
KADHI KACHORI – (Serves – 4)
Rajasthani kadhi as required
Kachori dough as required
1 tablespoon oil + for deep-frying
1 teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
6-8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
½ teaspoon fennel seeds (saunf)
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
2 green chillies, finely chopped
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon dried mango powder (amchur)
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
Salt to taste
½ tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves + for sprinkling
Tamarind chutney for drizzling
Green chutney for drizzling
1. To make the filling, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, green chillies and crushed peppercorns and sauté well.
2. Add onion, mix and sauté till it is well browned. Add dried mango powder, chilli powder and salt and toss to mix.
3. Add coriander leaves and mix well. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
4. Divide the kachori into equal portions, stuff each with a spoonful of filling, shape into balls and roll out into thick kachoris.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry kachoris till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Place a kachori into individual serving bowls and break into large pieces. Pour a ladleful of kadhi on top, drizzle some tamarind chutney and green chutney.
7. Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve immediately.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org