- Biscuit (crushed) 200 grams
- Butter 4 oz
- Gelatin 1 tbsp
- Condense milk 1 tin
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Strawberry jelly 1 packet
- China grass powder 1 tsp (heaped)
- Cream (whipped) 1 ½ cup
- Almonds (chopped) 2 tbsp
- For First layer: Crush biscuit with melted butter; press the mixture into the base of a rectangular dish, chill for 30 minutes.
- For Second Layer: Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup water and mix with condense milk and lemon juice; pour this over biscuit layer. Refrigerate till set.
- For Third Layer: Dissolve strawberry jelly and 1 tsp china grass in 1 cup of water, cool pour over 2nd lyre chill until set.
- Cut into pieces; decorate with whipped cream and chopped almonds
(Visited 8,788 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com