Hunter Beef Recipe in Urdu
- Beef undercut 2 kg
- Raw papaya (ground) 1 cup
- Salt 3 tsp or to taste
- Black pepper 1, 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 4 tsp
- Lemon 1
- Black cardamom 1
- Cinnamon 1 big piece
- Vinegar 1 cup
- Wash and clean the meat piece and dry.
- Grind all the whole spices and mix in lemon and vinegar.
- Apply on meat piece and prick with a fork.
- Leave overnight.
- Repeat this procedure for the next 3 days.
- Tie the flesh piece with a strong string from around in a way that required type of pieces are outlined.
- Cook on a very low flame with 2 cups of water.
- Turning the piece of meat occasionally so that it is cooked equally on all sides.
- You can add more water if needed.
- But dry the water before taking the meat out.
- When cooked, use it the next day in any way desired.
(Visited 1,775 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com