National Foods ❤️ Gravy Aaloo Gosht ♥️INGREDIENTS♥️
1. 1/2 Kg. Mutton/Beef
2. 3-4 medium Potatos peeled and cut into pieces of 1 to 2 inches.
3. 2-3 chopped tomatoes
4. 2tbsp yogurt
5. ¼ tsp. NATIONAL turmeric (Haldi) powder
6. 1 tsp National red chili (Lal Mirch) powder
7. 3 tbs.National coriander (Dhaniya) seeds powder
8. 2-3 medium onion–chopped or sliced
9. 1/2 cup oil
10. 1 tsp ginger (Adrak) paste
11. 1 tsp. garlic (Lehsan) paste
12. 1 tbs.National garam masala powder
13. 1½ tsp. National salt (adjust to taste)
14. 1/2 cup fresh coriander (Dhaniya) leaves
15. 2-3 green chilies–
16. 1-2 Lemon
1. Fry the onion in oil till brown. Remove the onion and grind it with chopped tomatoes and yogurt and keep it aside.
2.In the same oil add turmeric,coriander powder, red chillie powder, garlic, ginger paste and salt .
3. Fry with little water till water dries.
4. Add mutton and cook till water dries again. Add the onion tomato paste and frya well till the oil comes up.
5. Add 3 to 4 glasses of water, cover and cook till the meat tenders.
6. When meat is almost done add potatoes and cook till the potatoes are cooked and the your required gravy is left.
7. Add green chillies and cook throughout on low heat.
8. Garnish with fresh dhaniya and lemon.
9. Serve with naan/chapati/boiled rice