Gajar ka Halwa
- Carrot shredded 2 kg
- Milk 1 litre
- Solid milk (khoya) 250 grams
- Sugar 1 cup
- Kewra essence few drops
- Clarified butter 4 tbsp
- Dry fruit as required
- Pour milk in a pan and cook carrot in it till milk dry.
- Then add sugar in it and stir fry until sugar water dissolves.
- Now add clarified butter and stir fry till butter comes on top.
- Add milk solid and dry fruit in it and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now mix kewra essence in it and dish it out.
- Top with solid milk and dry fruit. Serve warm.
(Visited 6,081 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org