Fried Dhaka Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken boneless ½ kg (cut in medium thick strips)
- Corn flour 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red pepper 2 tsp (crushed)
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Eggs 2
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Chat masala to sprinkle
- Marinate chicken with all above, do not add any water, mix very well.
- Pick up chicken strips and deep fry till golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chat masala.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 4,641 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org