Fried Chops With Capsicum Recipe By in Urdu
- 500 gm Lamb or Mutton Chops
- 250 gm plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoon Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon all spice powder
- 1 teaspoon white cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- salt to taste
- 1 capsicum
- 1 onion
- 4 green chilies
- Take a large bowl, add yogurt, salt, black pepper, cumin seeds, all spice powder, coriander powder, vinegar, soy sauce and oil in it.
- Mix until well combined.
- Put chops in the yogurt mixture and coat well.
- Marinate chop for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Now put marinated chops in a pan with its marinade. Cook till water dries and chops are tender.
- In another pan heat a little oil. Add sliced capsicum, onion and chopped green chilies.
- Sauté a little.
- Now add chops in it and cook for a few seconds.
- Remove from the heat.
- Take it out in a serving dish.
- Fried Chops With Capsicum are ready to serve.
(Visited 1,003 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org