Fresco Dahi Baray Recipe in Urdu
- Moong lentil flour 1 ½ cup heaped
- Soda bicarb 2 tsp
- Water to make batter about 1 ½ cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt 1 tbsp
- For Yogurt Mixture:
- Yogurt 1 kg
- Sugar ½ cup heaped
- For Dahi Bara Masala:
- Button red chilies 1 cup
- Mace 1 tsp
- White cumin 3 tbsp
- Black salt 1 tsp heaped
- Nutmeg ½ piece
- Noshad 10 gram (grinded)
- Oil 2 tbsp
- For Yogurt Mixture: Take muslin cloth over a pan pour in yogurt hold ends together to make a pouch, squeeze out yogurt.
- Add caster sugar, put in fridge until required.
- For Dahi Bara Masala: Slightly roast button red chilies until lightly changes its color.
- Add oil also add cumin, nutmeg, mace, black salt remove and grind all well in grinder grinded noshad and right in the end.
- Fill bottle and keep use as require.
- For Dahi Baras: In a bowl mix together moong lentil flour, soda and water.
- Beat well keep for 10 minutes.
- Deep fry, small balls onto oil fry on slow flame.
- Fill skillet with balls, when slightly golden remove the on high flame again fry them to a golden brown.
- Remove in a tray and cool then soak them in a big pan full of water with 1 tbsp salt.
- Soak balls for at least 2 hours.
- Squeeze out water from balls, put them directly into yogurt mixture.
- Serve sprinkled with dahi bara masala.
(Visited 4,894 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org