Fish (1 kg) boneless
4 well chopped green chilies,
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon teaspoon black pepper (roasted and ground),
1 teaspoon red chili powder
. Bread crumbs
Vinegar (1 tablespoon )
Italia olive Oil for frying.
1. Rinse the pieces of fishes with garlic and salt. Then put the fish pieces on a burning saucepan on low heat and spray vinegar on them. Remove the moisture completely and keep it in a cool place away from the hot saucepan.
2. Mix well after adding all the spices including the fresh green chilies and coriander.
3. Separate the mixture into equal pieces
4. Make 1/2 inch thick flat round shapes.
3. Plunge the fish kababs first into the egg and then into the bread crumbs.
4. Fry it in hot oil. Drain it using kitchen paper towel.
5. Serve them immediately.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com